Remember guys there was a time when we used to play Super Mario, Contra, Tekken, and many other games on our old CRT T.V. The time has changed but still, we feel nostalgic while discussing games like Mario, Bomberman, Chip, and Dales, and many more. If you are also missing playing these games now you can enjoy any retro game on Android T.V.
There is a huge library of more than 2000 retro games that are available to play on Android T.V at no cost. The good thing about android tv is you can enjoy games directly without any require a controller. To enhance your gaming experience you can easily connect an android tv compatible gamepad. Let’s quickly do the basic setup before we start playing, so follow these steps for quick setup of retro games on android tv.
Setup Retro Games On Android TV
Time needed: 20 minutes.
We will use the Kodi Android T.V app to access all retro games so first, we will install Kodi as a primary app.
- Install Kodi On Android T.V
Navigate to Android T.V Play store
- Search for Kodi On Play Store
Select Kodi and press the install button.
- Open Kodi On Android T.V
Navigate to Settings on Kodi Homepage
- Select File Manager On Kodi Settings
- Select Add Source
- Enter URL Path in Source
Select Browse and enter fusion.tvaddons.co
- Enter Media Source as TV Addon
- Navigate to Kodi Setting Homepage
Select Addon Manger
- Installing Files From Zip File
In Addon Menu we need to select Install From Zip File, for the first time when you try to install Files from zip we need to grant access for unknown sources.
- Allow Access To Unknown Source
Navigate to settings and allow unknown source access.
- Install From TV add-ons
After allowing files from unknown sources go back to Add-On Menu and select install from zip file. In zip File select TV Addon option.
- In TV Addon Select Kodi Repos
- In Kodi Repos Select English option
- Now Search For Zachmorris Addon in Kodi Repo
After selecting Zachmorris addon select ok to install it in kodi repository.
- Once Zachmorris is installed in Kodi Repo
On Add-on home page select Install From Repository
- In Kodi Repository Select Zach Morris Addon
- In Zach Morris Select Game add-onds
- In Game add-ons select Game Providers
- In Game Providers select Internet Archive Game Launcher
- Open Internet Archive Launcher and Install it.
Installation will take some time depending upon your internet speed wait for it to install successfully.
- Add-on Installed Successfully
Now addon is installed successfully, we need to go back to the Kodi home menu.
- Navigate To Game Section On Kodi Menu
On Kodi Home Menu navigate to the game section, here you will find Internet Game Archive Launcher.
- Explore More Than 1000’s games.
Now you can explore more than 1000’s of retro games on Android T.V.
- Download Game
Before playing the games we can download games or directly stream games from servers by selecting the launch game.
- Select Emulator
There are many games which can run on the different emulator, the best is to use the first emulator to run game. Sometimes the first emulator won’t work properly if you face an issue you try an alternative emulator.
- Change Screen Ratio
Retro Games will work on a 4:3 ratio, so to play retro games on full screen. Pause game Navigate to setting and select stretch mode.
- Enjoy Retro Games
Now you can play 1000’s of retro games directly on Android T.V
This is one of the easiest way to play retro games on directly Android TV and any android T.V device.